10 Favorite Pin-Loom Projects eBook
Pin-loom weaving holds a special place in Long Thread Media’s history. It’s perhaps the only standalone technique used in projects in all four magazines! That’s right! You can find pin-loom weaving in PieceWork, Spin Off, Handwoven, and (of course) Easy Weaving with Little Looms.
This eBook includes the only pin-loom project published in PieceWork (so far!) and a selection of incredible projects you won’t want to miss from the other three titles. I hope you enjoy weaving through Long Thread Media’s pin-loom project history.
Inside you’ll find:
- Chevron Felted Bag by Deborah Shelmidine
- Crinkle Pin-Loom Cowl by Constance Hall
- Evergreen Hat by Hazel Spencer
- Frosted Windows Cowl by Angela Tong
- Lemon Drop Kitchen Towel by Gabi van Tassell
- Mount Wilson Shawl by Greta Holmstrom
- Mystic Blue Whale Pillow by Margaret Stump
- Plaid Pin-Loom Lapghan by Deborah Bagley
- Stormy Seas Scarf by Devin Helmen and John Mullarkey
- Weave-It Pillow or Chair Pad to Make by Robin Hansen
- Finishes and Seams
Enjoy weaving a treasury of projects from Long Thread Media!