A Little Women Lace Fichu to Knit Pattern Download
Regular price $6.50
Eileen Lee's cozy fichu, inspired by those worn by the characters in Louisa May Alcott's Little Women and by Alcott herself, will take the chill off indoors and out.
- Finished Size: 21 inches (53.3 cm) wide at upper edge and 10 inches (25.4 cm) high, after blocking, not including ties
- Yarn: Cascade Yarns Forest Hills, 51% silk/49% merino wool yarn, laceweight, 785 yard (717.8 m)/100 gram (3.5 oz) ball, 1 ball of #17 Ivory
- Needles: Size 3 (3.25 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge, size 5 (3.75 mm) for cast-on and bind-off, and size 2 (2.75 mm) for top band and ties
- Notions: Smooth waste yarn
- Gauge: 28 sts and 37 rows = 4 inches (10.2 cm) in lace patt using middle-size needles