Spin Thin: How to Spin Fine Yarns Video Download
Go beyond bulk and create fine yarns that can be used in a variety of projects! This includes creating fine fabrics that can be knitted in lace; weaving fabrics for clothing; exploring 2, 3, or 4-ply yarns that aren't as bulky as traditional yarns; and developing embroidery or surface embellishments. Join Beth Smith in this downloadable video workshop, and learn how just a few simple changes to the way you spin can have a tremendous impact when it comes to creating finely spun yarns!
- How to make adjustments to variety of wheels to create fine yarns
- Different materials that can be used as drive bands
- Whorls and how they can affect your spinning
- The importance of reducing take-up
- 3 ways to remove fibers from the comb to achieve the finest of results
- Fine yarn drafting preparation methods
- How to choose the best fiber types to spin a finer yarn
Download your copy of Spin Thin: How to Spin Fine Yarns today!
If you'd like to purchase the streaming version of this video, visit: Spin Thin: How to Spin Fine Yarns