Weaving Lace with Madelyn van der Hoogt Video Download
Dainty or dazzling, laces are among the most magical of weaves. In this workshop video from Handwoven magazine, Madelyn van der Hoogt teaches everything you need to know to weave lovely, lacey cloth.
With Weaving Lace, you’ll learn:
- The structures of huck, Atwater-Bronson, and Swedish lace
- How to weave open, even lace
- How to design your own patterns
- How to choose the right materials for lace weaving
- Spectacular ideas for weaving lace in color
There's more! Along with Madelyn’s 109-minute video workshop, you'll receive two FREE printable booklets on lace weaving, complete with planning exercises, reference materials, and lace projects from some of your favorite weaving teachers and Handwoven contributors.
Order your copy today and begin weaving gorgeous lace.