Spin-Off Presents: Handspun Gifts eBook
Give the ultimate gift - the gift of handspun.
Show someone just how much you appreciate them with handmade presents! Give the gift of creativity, effort, and beauty by turning your handspun into lovely gifts for everyone on yout list. With this exclusive eBook you'll get a dozen relatively simple smallish projects to knit and stitch with varying quantities and types of handspun yarn.
From an adorable stuffed Humpty Dumpty, an elegant cowl, lovely mittens, and more these hand-picked projects are delightful to make and give. Go on, awe your recipients with the gift of handspun!
Discover 12 projects in this eBook:
- Humpty Dumpty Was Made of Handspun Yarn by Deborah McQueen Coder
- A Coiled Yarn Scarf by Elizabeth Souza
- Copper Cowl by Sara Lamb
- Stansborough Fleece Snood by Talia Sommer
- Feather and Fan Cowl by Debbie Grale
- Columbia Mittens by Star Athena
- Tailspun Mittens by Jacey Boggs
- Polypay “Water Bearer” Cuffs by Carol Rhoades
- Teresa’s Texting Mittens by Mavis Adam
- Anklettos and Wristlettos by Phreadde Davis
- Green Lake Socks by Kristi Schueler
- Border Leicester Christmas Stocking by Robin Russo